AMFI Registered Mutual Fund Distributor | SEBI registered Investment Adviser
FSM LOGO

                    


titl_l_gif
Fund House
title_r_gif
UNION ASSET MANAGEMENT COMPANY PRIVATE LIMITED
Unit 802, 8th Floor, Tower 'A', Peninsula Corporate Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg,
Lowe Parel (West), Mumbai - 400013
India.
Tel : 18002002268
Fax : 022-24833401
Email : investorcare@unionkbc.com
URL : www.unionkbc.com
Union KBC is a Joint Venture setup between two large institutions, Union Bank of India and KBC Asset Management NV., while Union Bank of India holds 51% stake in our organization the remaining 49% is held by KBC Asset Management NV through its 100% subsidiary KBC Participations Renta.

Union KBC Asset Management Company Private Limited (the AMC) offers approved investment funds, open-ended equity funds and other structured products, so as to bridge the gap of investor's financial needs.

The AMC will leverage on KBC Asset Management's expertise in the global fund markets and KBC Asset Management's Joint Support Model with Union Bank of Indias unrivalled brand value, knowledge of their customers and extensive network, which will represent the perfect blend of ingredients to create a strong asset management business in India.

The main area of focus will be on:

Product Development: A product development process that leverages off decades of experience and innovation at KBCAM, to ensure technical, legal and operational excellence, and upward feedback directly from Marketing Officers, to ensure products are commercially viable.
Sales & Marketing Support: Providing Marketing Officers with all the tools (sales aid, pre and post sales action books, sales stories, investment writing, factsheets, financial advisory tools, website, MF phone helpdesk etc..) so that they can more efficiently service their clients.
Dedicated Coaching Officers for Marketing Officers at a branch level: A dedicated coaching resource for Marketing Officers. They do this through sales skills coaching, client conversation training, assisting in sales calls with clients, production target follow-up and analysis, training in investment products etc.

Fund options Listed on FSM
Addenda, Key Information Memorandum, Statement of Additional Information